Save the date! After the success of past editions, Circular Week is back on 23-27 October 2023
You are cordially invited to contribute to the success of Circular Week 2023, to take place on 23-27 October 2023!
Circular Week is an international series of events and initiatives on the topics of the circular economy and sustainability, taking place across Europe.
The main aims of the initiative are:
- to promote the idea of the circular economy,
- to support sustainable business models and establish cooperation between stakeholders
to educate people about circular economy and sustainable development and promote sustainable businesses and solutions
to show the advantages of closing the loop and the positive impact of sustainable consumption and production on the environment, biodiversity and climate change
to promote efficient, innovative, green solutions and effective systemic changes, and
to raise awareness, bring about consumer behavior change and support public commitment to the circular transformation.
Circular Week will culminate in Mazovia Circular Congress, an international conference in Warsaw, Poland on 25 October 2023.
Each day of Circular Week will be dedicated to a different area of the circular economy. Panel discussions, workshops and webinars will explore challenges and opportunities for the development of circularity in specific sectors of the economy. There will also be networking sessions connecting up stakeholders, virtual and stationary trade fairs for circular companies, and round table sessions.
- Monday 23.10.2023 - Plastic, packaging & chemical industry
- Tuesday 24.10.2023 - Food & circular bioeconomy
- Wednesday 25.10.2023 - Mazovia Circular Congress
- Thursday 26.10.2023 - Construction & circular cities
- Friday 27.10.2023 - Textiles & fashion
You are also invited to organise your own events under the CW23 banner. For more information, contact the organisers.