Three days. One topic. Shaping the future together: from 31 August to 2 September, students and graduates from all fields of study will meet with companies and jointly develop solutions for the circular, sustainable future.
Circular Insights will take place at the University of Wuppertal. Organised by Neue Effizienz gemeinnützige GmbH (a non-profit organisation) and funded by the Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (German Environment Foundation), the event follows the approach Companies ask - young professionals deliver.
All participants will work in mixed teams over three days on various case studies provided by regional companies. These include topics such as:
- circular construction
- the development of new business models, and
- circular cities.
In addition to the opportunity to develop creative and sustainable solutions with other participants and pitch them to a panel of experts, the conference will also enable students and graduates to take part in workshops and input sessions focusing on the circular economy.
The Circular Insights experience involves:
- contributing your ideas and helping protect the environment
- getting deeper insights into the circular economy
- meeting creative minds and inspiring donors
- learning new methods for innovation processes and working with professional trainers
- receiving a certificate of completion (an asset for your CV)
For more information about the programme, partners and case studies, visit the Circular Insights website.