ReziProK is a funding programme focusing on a resource-efficient circular economy and innovative product cycles, and is run by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). It supports research and development projects which will help reach these goals. The projects seek to close product cycles by developing appropriate business models, design concepts and digital technologies and thus contribute to the implementation of a resource-efficient circular economy.
The projects focus on:
- Promoting the use of recycled materials
- Extending or stepping up product use
- Improving the recyclability of electric vehicles
- Optimising and expanding remanufacturing
- General developments on the topic of blockchain.