Through its eight modules, the CICLO platform aims to upgrade, free of cost, the opportunities for up-skilling and re-skilling of long-term unemployed and low-skilled workers, in the field of the evolving circular economy market:
- Circular Economy: What’s in a name?
- Recycling Management
- Materials Reuse and Remanufacturing
- From Products to Services (Servitisation)
- Soft Skills for the Circular Economy I and 21st Century Skills
- Soft Skills for the Circular Economy II
- Good Practices
- How to Approach a Transition Towards a Greener System.
The material could be included in educational services offered by Vocational Education and Training (VET) providers, Training Centres, Higher Education Institutions, NGOs, SMEs, public services relevant to EU labour force, etc.